I hope everyone has had a nice start to 2012!
To be honest, I’m not really a resolutions type of gal.. I prefer to take things day by day. If I want to change something, or vow to do something differently, then I’ll address the issue immediately. Why put off what you can do today? (I hope that makes some sense)
That being said, I do think it’s very healthy to set some goals for the year.
Here are some things I plan to accomplish in 2012.
1. GRADUATE! I’ve said this 600 times before, but if all goes according to plan I’ll be home free in a few short months.
( via pinterest.com)
2. Get a job. Ideally using my new degree. I have no idea how to go about doing this…so any advice is welcomed 🙂
3. Rekindle my love with french. I took quite a few french course in undergrad, and consider myself fluent in the language. I’m going to take a couple courses once I’m finished my M.Sc. and become the bilingual gal I’ve always wanted to be.
4. Become a body flow teacher. This is something I’ve been wanting to do for a couple years, but with school I don’t have enough time to devote to a certification course.
5. Also something I’ve wanted to do for a while
Finally, I’d like to continue blogging. I enjoy blogging, and I enjoy even more that I have readers. I hope 2012 brings great things for PinkGiggles. Until I’m done school I’ll still be posting fairly sporadically, and as always, I greatly appreciate everyone bearing with me. That being said, I’m going to aim for weekly posts every monday. So be sure to check back! It’s the perfect way to start your week, right?
So, 2012, I’m ready for you, let’s dance!
What are some of your goals for 2012?