Happy friday sweet peas!
It’s a very special day in the giggles household. My dear manfriend bought a new car. I should mention the car has a manual transmission. It might be nice of you to wish him luck….the last (and also first) time he drove a standard car was 6 years ago. And if he screws up and stalls…it could lead to a lifetime of teasing courtesy of his lady friend (who, might I add, probably doesn’t even remember how to drive at all)
By the fact that I’ve been shivering nonstop for the last few days, I’m going to say that fall is here. And that means pumpkin spice everything.
So for some link love, I’ll share everything on my recipe to-do list!
- Pumpkin spice scones– Recreating starbucks’ classic for a fraction of the cost? My inner cheapskate rejoices. I’ll be making these first thing tomorrow morning 🙂
- Speaking of starbucks, pumpkin spice lattes! Two recipes that sound divine (recipe 1, recipe 2)
- Pumpkin cupcakes with pumpkin spice cream cheese frosting. Um, droool.
- Pumpkin spice pancakes! I have a feeling I’ll be making these to surprise someone with breakfast in bed. And the girlfriend of the year award goes to…
- Pumpkin spice oatmeal pecan cookies. Pumpkin? good. Oats? Good. Pecans? Good
I can’t take the credit for finding all of these recipes. My obsession is no secret. My friends have been forwarding me pumpkin spice recipes like nobody’s business. Gosh I have the best friends. And the best obsessions. Pumpkin spice everything!!
What’s your favourite thing about fall? Pumpkin spice everything is pretty much the only thing preventing me from crying about the impending doom that is winter.
Do you know any good pumpkin recipes to share?