To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.
1) Blogger is nominated to take part.
2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 bloggers.
5) And so it goes on!
6) They’ll be sharing the best posts from participating bloggers on our blog and everyday on Facebook and Twitter at #My7Links
Welp, here are my seven links!
According to my site stats, what my mom and I ate on our trip to NYC was wildly popular.
I don’t think I’ve posted anything controversial at all…
I get a surprising amount of traffic from search terms such as “my roommate has a crush on me and I don’t know what to do” or “I have a crush on my roommate” or “who has a crush on me?”. I assume that google leads these people to this post, which must be terribly not helpful at all, because although my roommate has a crush on me….I have a crush on him too. In conclusion, I’m not as helpful as Google thinks I am.
The fact that people cared that I made dinner.
Not Enough Attention
If by proud you mean terrified to write but so glad you did, then definitely my post detailing the fact that I need to rid my life of all negativity and unnecessary stress
I think my tribute to Daddy-o brought a little tear to my eye. And it’s most beautiful because wearing an entirely denim outfit is something to be celebrated. (though he claims he hasn’t worn such a thing in years).
And now I nominate any blogger who hasn’t already posted their 7 links!
Some of my favourite links of the week:
- For anyone out there who likes the heavenly mixture of peanut butter and chocolate as much as I do you should check this out. (and make it your homepage…I know I have..)
- More reason to rid my life of silly stresses.
- I hope I graduate before I die.
- Why you shouldn’t aim for a Hollywood body.
Read this. Seriously. Do it. And then be happy… live life to the fullest and love with all your heart.
What are your favourite posts of the week?
What do you do to destress?