I meant to blog yesterday, I really did. But then my darling man friend surprised me by coming home early from his week long portage/fishing adventure. Poor guy just missed me too much to brave the great outdoors for a moment longer. I don’t blame him; I’m cooler than a bear any day. And boy was Mr PinkGiggles in for a treat when he returned home, I’ve picked up a wicked(ly disgusting) cough. Couple that with the voice of a 13 year old pubescent boy and I’m sure my darling doesn’t regret his decision to come home early.
The moral of the story, is who knows when the heck I’ll write my next post…so you can subscribe to PinkGiggles in the box on the right, or follow me on twitter to know when there are updates.
Time for some link love!
This is so cute 🙂
The comments of my Kick the Habit post let me know that I’m not alone in my quest to rid myself of excess worry and stress. So hopefully my links today will be helpful for everyone!
- Ways to naturally boost your mood
- Boost your willpower to tackle something you’ve been avoiding
- How to stop feeling lousy about your life and avoiding the comparison trap
- The Great Balancing Act- a great post. a must read. I can’t describe it so just read it 😛
- Looking on the Brightside. Stefanie’s got a great perspective and is the author of the wisest thing I’ve read all week: There’s always a bright side, sometimes you just have to do a little digging to find it.
Best posts you’ve read this week?
Are you doing anything to kick the habit? Advice or help for me?