This morning I spent quite some time getting ready. I couldn’t decide what to wear. I’ve had my eye on my white bermuda shorts for a while, but am always hesitant to wear them. Why I even own white shorts, I don’t quite understand… I wouldn’t say I am a klutz, but I’m definitely in that family.
Anyways, within 5 minutes of being on the bus my pants looked like this
Spilled tea. Classic. And yes, I walked around all day like that.
- How the Fitnessista finds her workout motivation. This week was the perfect time for me to read this post. I dunno about you, but I haven’t been moving very much in this heat.
- Alexa at Simple Eats shared some of her favourite foodie books. It’s no secret that I love food (and I’m guessing you do too), but I also love to read; I’ll definitely be checking out some of these books.
- I read this on FitPerez a couple of weeks ago, and haven’t been able to shake it from my mind.
- S’mores are one of my favourite summery snacks. I also have a soft spot for cute things. These s’mores give me love face. Also I think this is a much easier way to enjoy s’mores when you aren’t near a campfire. My former roommates and I did not used to roast marshmallows by candlelight…..definitely not.
- Exercise has been linked to brain health.
Anyways, I should probably get going…I’ve gotta get back to dancing and singing along to the Wicked soundtrack. I’m not obsessed. But I probably am 5 years old
Care to share the best posts/articles/recipes you’ve seen this week?
Have a good weekend my gorgeous friends. Be back monday!